Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.
We provide 1st class fully insured shipping and logistics across the world. All our UK shipping is FREE. To arrange international shipping of an item go to the page showing the item you are interested in and click "Not in the UK? Get a Delivery Quote Here".
1. Delivery by a delivery service or one of our own drivers.
2. Includes full insurance.
3. Signature is required upon delivery.
4. Delivery will be made to the first available dry area outside the shipping address (front door, porch, landing area garage etc.).
5. If there is safe entry to an apartment building the item may be delivered to the lobby or your floor.
6. Does not include the unpacking, inspection, assembly or installation of the item.
7. A crate may be used to provide protection to the item during transit.
8. Please ensure the item will fit through any doorways, hallways, stairwells or elevators.
1. Delivered to the room of your choice.
2. Includes item collection, packing, shipping, full insurance and in-home delivery (unpacking, inspection, minor assembly, removal of packaging materials).
3. Please ensure the item will fit through any doorways, hallways, stairwells or elevators.
4. Signature is required upon delivery.
1. Surcharges may apply for deliveries requiring more than two flights of stairs or difficult-to-access locations.
2. The delivery team will not perform plumbing installation, electrical wiring or assembly requiring extensive use of power tools.
3. If the item is picked up disassembled, the carrier is not required to assemble it upon delivery.
1. The shipping provider will contact you 24 to 48 hours prior to the delivery date to schedule a convenient drop-off window, usually between 2 and 4 hours wide.
2. With some parcel carriers, it's generally more difficult to schedule a delivery, but we recommend you contact them directly to make delivery arrangements.